"oh shit"

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Thu Feb 3 19:34:29 CET 2000

Ah yes, the enerna;l question "what speed does it go at?" I never managed
to buy any, but remember a post-punk label (Illuminated, possibly) whose
wilful tripping up of unsuspecting dj's was legendary. I can recall acts
such as Bet Lynch's Legs and Gerry and the Holograms on this label, and
they would release some records that were completely unplayable (stuck to
the sleeve I think, or with no grooves) and I think there wasa a release
with several holes as well as a choice of speeds to play it at, leaving a
multitude of possibilities.

Stuart
The new Yo La Tengo improves with each listen, if it was this list I was
discussing that on...