atr @ Reading

Thomas Betts thomas@...
Thu Sep 23 18:59:11 CEST 1999

Hi Pete Flynn, you wrote on 23/10/99 10:41:51:

>oh yes, it was wild.  you could hear it from outside the actual arena it
>was
>so loud, huge queues at the gates for people trying to get in and so missed
>half of it (not me, but mates), people down the front with their heads
>bleeding, such a huge sound, such a barrage of power (and flimsy revolution
>rhetoric, but i shall leave that...).    I loved every second of it.  It
>felt like summat very special, on the brink of being huge.  I could see
>'Revolution Action' being a similar big hit as 'Firestarter' was, were some
>Wuneffemm deejay to make it their single of the week.  and what a riot that
>would be.

yay.... nice. i am v. much looking forward to seeing them in bristol on
their tour of the uk (will be my 4th time of seeing ATR) cuz it is at the
fleece which is mini-mini!! it's gonna be massif.

ooohyeahbaby. saw arab strap there last nite and almost collapsed, the
usual strap blues. still - it was empty, couldn't believe it!

>so, uh, yeah it was fabulous.

yay. it was quite fun, wasn't it?

>anyone seeing them on tour?  They have the YY28s/Shampoo-gone-DHR comedy
of
>Lolita Storm with them......

this excites me greatly!!

tom xxx