Flat (Back) 5

Stephen_J._Wood@... Stephen_J._Wood@...
Wed Sep 22 20:59:35 CEST 1999

Les Miller writes:
Anyone catch the name of the Flat 5 record on Thursday's show?

It was called "Out of my mind", a 7" on Rana records, probably UK by the
sound of it. A great slice of lofi 90's psychedelia!

And where are those tracklistings? The BBC's brave new website is full of
eyecatching new graphics which take minutes to download, but when will they
get round to actually putting on the damn information that's supposed to be
the point of the thing?

We're now a month behind on Peel show listings, and there's at least one
track I taped which he didn't even announce, so no chance of tracking that
one down! (The first track on the August 24th show, if anyone has any idea?).

I notice the listings for Tong and Jules are being patchily updated, but even
there you can only access one show's listings each, with no accessible
archive of previous listings.

Got the HalfManHalfBiscuit EP last week. Great stuff!

Cheers,

Rocker,

rocker@...