What´s happening there?

Stephen_J._Wood@... Stephen_J._Wood@...
Mon Sep 13 20:01:22 CEST 1999

Goofy writes:
 So tell me, is his =
show being broadcasted
regularly in the U.K. or is there something wrong with the BBC website? =

Hi! Apart from a brief lapse mid-August, and the upheaval caused by Peel's
60th Birthday celebrations, his BBC Radio One show is going out as normal,
three days a week, and as Stig said, you can now listen to these shows live
on the Radio One website.

Lorcan only updates his site sporadically, because the BBC site normally
keeps pretty well up to date. The recent lapse in the Peel website
tracklistings is because they have updated the website over the last couple
of weeks. The new one started up yesterday.

I for one hope they will fill in the two-week gap of tracklistings for late
Aug/early Sept that are missing.

Wasn't that Half Man Half Biscuit session amazing, along with the excellent
track Peel played from their new EP last month, sounds to me like they've
never been better!

Cheers,

Rocker,

rocker@...