Hi/ramblings

charles.k.smith charles.k.smith@...
Mon Nov 8 20:41:49 CET 1999

I'm new to list. I'm 15 (does that make me the youngest here?)

1)Am I the only person enjoying the peelenium and looking forward to the
all time festive fifty. Mainly because Old music is New music to me. The
only disadvantage is that my dad keeps coming in when the sixties tracks
are playing and starts reminiscing, I suppose that's natures way of telling
me it's too loud.

2) Can any one recomend what Pavement album I should get next? I've got
Terror Twighlight and really like it.

3)Bearing in mind I haven't found any old Pavement albums in my local
stores. Doe anyone know of any good Idependant record stores around Reading
area.

Charles Smith
Sanity is an illusion created by pychiartrists