Festive Fifties

Les Miller Les_Miller@...
Thu Nov 4 10:50:44 CET 1999

I have trouble picking the best three from the current year. Picking three all
timers is going to be impossible.

Dougal McKinnon <d.mckinnon@...> on 04/11/99 09:43:18

Please respond to peel@onelist.com

Sent by:  Dougal McKinnon <d.mckinnon@...>

To:   peel@onelist.com
cc:    (Les Miller/GB/3Com)
Subject:  [peel] Festive  Fifties

From: Dougal McKinnon <d.mckinnon@...>

Anyone any strong opinions on the (tentative) decision to have two FFs
this year - one for 1999 and one "all-time" one?  Personally, I think
the latter's a mistake and will be a lot of his air-time wasted, like
the Peelenium (stands back and prepares to hold the jackets).  Besides,
I've got to decide on one each from the Bogshed and Big Flame
back-catalogue to go alongside "Kerosene" by Big Black.  Bands
beginning with "B" don't get enough respect.

dougal mckinnon
(d.mckinnon@...)