Daisy Chainsaw

daniel@... daniel@...
Sun May 30 19:47:12 CEST 1999

I loved the early stuff by DC like Love your money !!!

Never quite the same since I saw them at Canterburys best gig emporium,
The Penny Theatre !!  Shame really, but I'll be looking out for the
single and album then, just out of curiosity.

Daniel.

Let@s hope it doesn't kill the cat !  I suppose it could be named
Daisy Chainsaw.

In message <19990525101704.11563.rocketmail@...>, Dan