fave sessions

Les Miller Les_Miller@...
Thu May 27 11:02:46 CEST 1999

And don't forget:

This drug addict comes up to me and says "I'm addicted", so I says, yes you
probably are.

(read as "I'm a dick Ted).

Stuart McHugh <smchugh@...> on 27/05/99 09:53:12

Please respond to peel@onelist.com

Sent by:  Stuart McHugh <smchugh@...>

To:   peel@onelist.com
cc:    (Les Miller/GB/3Com)
Subject:  Re: [peel] fave sessions

From: Stuart McHugh <smchugh@...>

>Terminal Hoedown was Robert Lloyd was it not - he of The
>Nightingales, later Robert Lloyd and The New Four Seasons.
>I was only thinking about him the other day. Didn't he used
>to run In-Tape back when indie labels were indie labels.
>eeeeee....June Brides, Ted Chippington...now then.
Ah, and of course the Prefects before that (I have a single of 'Going
Through the Motions' which I think actually came from the Peel session.
And I assume that Fuzzbox were on InTape too, there was nearly an (indie)
hit single with some sort of Chippington/Fuzzbox single that had "Rocking
With Rita" on it.

Stuart

Paraphrasing Ted Chippington:
"Haven't seen you for a while, Ted."
"Yeah, just back from 'Nam"
"Vietnam?"
"Nah, Cheltenham".

Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
http://www.onelist.com
At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.