fave sessions

R Fleay robfleay
Wed May 26 20:53:15 CEST 1999

> The early P J Harvey stuff was astonishing. And from the same era (early
> 90s) i remember an great sesh from Cud (!) whose albums were terribly
> bland, and a band called Terminal Hoedown (possibly on the same night?).

Terminal Hoedown was Robert Lloyd was it not - he of The
Nightingales, later Robert Lloyd and The New Four Seasons.
I was only thinking about him the other day. Didn't he used
to run In-Tape back when indie labels were indie labels.
eeeeee....June Brides, Ted Chippington...now then.

> I've always enjoyed Half Man Half Biscuit and Ivor Cutler sessions.... but

The latest mojo has an old interview with Viv Stanshall -
which reminded me how great all his old Rawlinson End
sessions were in terms of utter mental-ness

robfleay@...
http://www.aas.mcmail.com