Daisy Chainsaw

Dan Chapman dan_jc@...
Wed May 26 09:13:41 CEST 1999

--- R Fleay <robfleay@...> wrote:
> From: "R Fleay" <robfleay>
>
> > From: Dan Chapman <dan_jc@...>
> >
> > Anybody out there in peel-list land like em (daisy
> chainsaw that is)
> > Well I had an exlusive listen to the new album
> over the weekend(as my
> > mate was assistant engineer on the recording
> session) very good it is
> > too! A single is due to be released in the next
> couple of weeks and the
> > album follows later in the year.
>
> Is this a joke? Weren't Daisy Chainsaw a poor man's
> Transvision Vamp? Surely to god they haven't
> reformed?

 Each to there own Rob if we all liked the same bands and had the same
opinions life would be a tad boring! But please don't tell me the list
turns into a school yard slanging match if someone on the list mentions
a band that other members do not like. But constructive criticism and
light friendly banter is welcomed I'm sure.

Laters Dan

PS what was wrong with Transvision Vamp anyway!!!!!

PPS I'm joking or am I?