Re Fall Sessions

Stephen_J._Wood@... Stephen_J._Wood@...
Sun May 23 12:18:46 CEST 1999

Hi, all!

So that Fall session from last year was great! But is it their 22nd or 23rd?

Looking at Ken Garner's "In Session Tonight" book, and my own notes since, I
can only find 22 Fall sessions.

I'm sure Peel called it their 23rd, so have I missed one somewhere?

If anyone has the broadcast information I'd be grateful to receive an email!

P.S. I now have lists of every Peel Session broadcast since Ken Garner's book
finished in mid-1992. Sadly not quite a substitute for the eagerly
anticipated sequel (which of course will probably never appear), but a useful
archive nevertheless!

If anyone wants a copy, email me off list. It's in the form of several
Macintosh WordPerfect documents (one for each year), which I can add as
attachments to an email. I can also export it as a WP for windows doc. or a
Text Rich Format file (I think!).

Cheers,

Rocker,

rocker@...