Re; Peel Pix Old And New

dodge from grange culhanee@...
Fri May 7 14:40:45 CEST 1999

> From: El Oso <xrayboy@...>
>
> There's a Daily Mirror Picture Archive with some goofy old pix of JP at
>
> http://www.mirrorpix.com/cgi-bin/webdriver?MIval=mirrorpix_search&searchstring=john+peel&searchtype=BOOLEAN_SEARCH&advanced_search=false&BEGIN=1

Do the pictures appear as tiny grainy black + white shots for
everyone?
Also whats the idea behind the webpage, are you supposed to buy
the pictures or something?
I think goofy is a suitable word.

Also someone posted here about a Peel Beefheart interview on the
web, I can't listen to anything here in college and I was wondering
is there anyway of downloading just some of the real audio file? Its
only a bit bigger than the capacity of a floppy disk. If I could
download some of it onto a disk I could bring it home and listen to
it there.

Kevin.