Testing

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Mon Mar 22 22:10:37 CET 1999

>From: Tom Roche <xrayboy@...>
>I had subscribed to this list last month but nothing arrived; I have
>unsubscribed and subscribed again. >Pardon me while I send this test
>message.
ok, the list has been a bit quiet of late, but not quite that bad for the
last mnonth. Seems to be working now.

>By the way, the new NME notes Peel will be 60 on Aug 30.
Must say I thought he was only 58 at present. Just as well they haven't
brought male and female retirement into line or we'd all be listening to Jo
Wylie or someone...

Stuart

new - March's Jock Box Jury features clips of Annie Christian, Spare Snare,
the Secret Goldfish, Looper, Nectarine No. 9, and many more! Listen, then
vote for your favourite...
http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk/jockrock/records/records.html