Trainspotting

CR Lawson rlawson@...
Wed Mar 17 10:29:05 CET 1999

the only shame is that as the BBC now does  not seem to archive the tracklistings
it means that Locran's page becomes the only place to (possibly) see what he
played say last month. as i remember i think part of Locran's comments were that
he was preserving the info that would otherwise have been destroyed which now
seems even more true.
(by the way to give credit where it is due Stuart was the one who originally
turned me on to Locran's page ).
too early for me to get to hear JP's programme as it has to come to me by tape but
in general i never really cared for the Palace music but i have quite liked some
of the Bonny Prince Billy  stuff that JP played.
as a change of emphasis i've had the new Bis album for the last 10 days (Japanese
pressing) and it really is quite good ...certainly more mature than their earlier
stuff and one track  Detour which is so un-Bis like.
cheers
Rob