bAND nAME gAME

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Wed Mar 17 10:10:11 CET 1999

>From: <daniel@...>
>
>Anybody got any worth sharing ???
>
>I thought of Manic Street Preachers.  DOH !!!  If only it was confined
>to my worse nightmares and not reality.....

In case you're wondering, Steve Lamacq (the show preceding Peel's) seems to
be running a competition to find the best band name typical of the type to
be found on the Peel show. Stuff like 'Colostomy Bag Explosion' and 'Fallen
Old Ladies' seem to be popular, as does anything that sounds like a Fall
song title.
Winners to be judged by Peel himself, er, sometime.

Stuart

jockrock webradio, this month featuring Lucky Pierre, Nectarine No. 9, Vic
Godard/Adventures in Stereo, Looper, and more... at:
http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk/jockrock/radio/raradio.html