Trainspotting

CR Lawson rlawson@...
Wed Mar 17 09:37:12 CET 1999

i assume you mean in addition to the track listing shown on the John Peel
homepage at the BBc site which is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/peel/tracklistings.html.
the other listing i know of is as follows http://www.avistic.demon.co.uk/
the only problem is that this hasn't been updated since January,  whereas i
noticed yesterday that the BBC seem to have deleted the old tracklistings.
previously you could just amend the date for the tracklisting where it shows the
website address. the only archive now is back to 2 March.
hope this helps
Rob