Appliance

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Fri Mar 12 12:03:10 CET 1999

>From: "Steve Watts" <steve@...>
>
>OK, what can anybody tell me about Appliance? I thoroughly enjoyed
>last night's session (despite the inane interruptions from Simon
>Saladcream) so I'm keen to hear more. I'm sure I've heard the name
>mentioned recently, possibly in a mailing from one of the labels
>which regularly sends me junk mail (Domino? Mute?) Have they released
>anything yet?
I was also impresed by what I heard (though it can hardly be cool to like
them Since Somon Mayo is their new biggest fan) so I checked the Peel
website - they're apparently supporting Add X to X on tour (hmm - get there
early, leave early) and have a singe coming out in April.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/peel/index.html

Stuart

jockrock webradio, this month featuring Lucky Pierre, Nectarine No. 9, Vic
Godard/Adventures in Stereo, Looper, and more... at:
http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk/jockrock/radio/raradio.html