C96(NME TAPE)

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Mon Mar 8 11:43:18 CET 1999

>The best song on it was by
>Spare Snare, prompting me to buy their album Westfield lane, which I
>didn't really like. If anyone wants to buy or trade for it email me.

Ah yes, 'Brusing You' I think, great stuff. Don't write the Snare off on
that one album, it's generally considered their weakest work (just a solo
effort really rather than that of the band); you should check out - if you
feel you can take the risk, I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE* you will like them -
'Live at Home' (classic lo-fi stuff similar to the track you liked) or
'Animals and Me' which is more sophisticated, Delgados-produced stuff, best
album of 1998 by a mile.

Stuart
*on a no-refunds basis, obviously

jockrock webradio, this month featuring Lucky Pierre, Nectarine No. 9, Vic
Godard/Adventures in Stereo, Looper, and more... at:
http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk/jockrock/radio/raradio.html