quickspace/pitchshifter

Craig M jcmc@...
Sat Mar 6 01:37:54 CET 1999

Well, I would give you a track listing if it wasn't utterly impossible to
read the listing in much the same way as the proper album.  I just know that
there are 4 or 5 songs from the album on this and in different forms in some
cases as far as I remember.  There is a pile of other stuff which i assume
is collected singles, b sides etc.  and overall it is an essential thing to
have, much more so than the first album or Precious Falling.

Craig M