quickspace

Neil Brazier bsuga@...
Fri Mar 5 09:48:04 CET 1999

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Keith Hawley wrote:

> From: Keith Hawley <keith@...>
>
> >Oh? I have the first LP and mine's got a green holey cover with orange
> >and red spots showing through. But it is fantastic and Docile is one of
> >my favourite songs.
>
> funnily enough i'm listening to this as i read!
> i'm extremely fond of Song for someone and Quasi-pfaff...
> but they're ALL good really.
>
> are you sure it's their first album?
> didn't they do anything as quickspace supersport (or is that a different
> band altogether????)

Theres an album called 'Quickspace Supospot' that compilates all the early
singles and rareties when they were Quickspce Supersport and after,
including 'Song For NME', a version of 'Song For Someone' for an NME cover
tape I think. I'm not sure whether this was actually released after the
other album though.

> finally, anyone know how to get "The Precious Mountain"? (i think that's
> the right name!) record shops think i'm a balloon.

Yeah I've got it on cd but its available on 12" too I think, great 3rd
track too. If you cant get hold of it in the shops, you can get it on
Mail Order from Kitty Kitty.

Ta,

Neil.