quickspace

Stig jmsmall@...
Mon Mar 1 21:29:56 CET 1999

Andy Smith wrote:
> Oooh! A Quickspace session? Cool. Did anyone like their last LP? I
> thought it was a bit dodgy apart from a couple of excellent tracks,
> although I suppose all their stuff's like that really.

The last album "precious falling" is fantastic, I've only just got
around to getting it but it sounds excellent after a listen or two. I
think Rocker's right, the session on Thursday is a repeat of last year's
one with the cover of "if I were a carpenter" that got into the festive
fifty.

Stig

--
jmsmall@...