clinic/peel

Culhane, Edward culhanee@...
Mon Mar 1 11:40:13 CET 1999

> 4. Erm, that's all I guess except that I think I'll stick
> to information-only posts in the future or maybe just
> lurk...

I think misunderstandings are quiet common with E-mail. I mean
no one takes St�g seriously even if he ever was and so it is
understandable if someone misunderstands a point. However I
think you should just clear up the misunderstanding rather than be
scared off. The tongue in cheek posts are always the best anyway.

:o) which I have been given to understand is a
> shorthand indication that the preceding statement is not
> intended to be taken seriously.
True? I never knew.

If I were of a religious nature he would probably
> fit my bill for a deity quite nicely.
Hale Peel!
(Dancin') Kevin.