Subway Sect

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Thu Jun 17 10:47:26 CEST 1999

>I know this is a long shot and won't mean a lot to most of you, but does
>anyone have any rare or unreleased recordings by Subway Sect? If you do,
>please get in touch as I'd be very keen in sorting out
>some sort of exchange.

Motion records (http://www.motionrecords.com) are doing a Subway Sect/Vic
Godard compilation which will have all the rare stuff on it I'm sure.
Vic is apparently working as a postman currently, but Motion along with
Creeping Bent are doing their level best to revive his career - he has
recorded and written with Adventures in Stereo and the Secret Goldfish (a
new version of "Nobody's Scared" is on Bentism), and the Leopards have been
his backing band at his recent shows.
Cheers

Stuart