my baby got the yips

simon simon@...
Fri Jul 30 10:29:31 CEST 1999

----------
>Date: Thu, Jul 29, 1999, 4:37 pm
>

> I'm seeing HMHB and Elastica in the same week next
> month. And this in York, where no bands ever come,
> ever. Oh happy day. Week, sorry.

Hello - sorry, your details have just been mangled by my system so apologies
for not making this more personal... but i noticed you mentioned half man...
don't suppose you'd like to contribute a brief review to the Liverpool Now
website after you've seen them, would you?

(also, generally, if anyone wants to do that for any liverpool/merseyside
act, I'd be happy as small dormouse saved by Tommy Archer)

http://listen.to/liverpoolnow

now@...