FF/FL

Lee Pilich lists1947@...
Thu Jul 29 17:37:59 CEST 1999

>don't suppose anyone heard if Peel
>answered the question about the 1977 F50 on last
>night's show? I heard most
>of the shows and he said that there hadn't been any
>emails (surely not?)

Definately didn't.

>I should try to say something about the music but I
>can't think of anything
>on last night's show that particularly grabbed me.
>Though can I just
>re-iterate - I still don't "get" the Flaming Lips.

I thought that was a great session. The best since
that Callexico one (or however you spell it). Tho the
last track were a bit dull. And the Peelenium weren't
up to much. Give it twenty years...

Oh, I'm new here, by the way. Hello everybody. Hello.

I'm seeing HMHB and Elastica in the same week next
month. And this in York, where no bands ever come,
ever. Oh happy day. Week, sorry.