Festive 50 1977

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Thu Jul 29 15:59:19 CEST 1999

>From: Andy Smith <andys@...>
>
>The Motors in the Festove 50? Sounds a bit rum to me.

Well, that was the Peel-voted-for fill-in for the 'proper' F50, but that
said, The Motors themselves were voted in by The Public the following year
(albeit in the high 30's)

>The new Cinerama single's not bad though, which makes a nice change.

Oh, yes, heard the last minute of that, complete with flute, it was really
nice (whaddya mean, "makes a change"?!?!)
Course, it's on Acruela or some Spanish label so it will be hard to come by
(but a sound investment!)

Stuart