Peel mailing list(s)

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Wed Jul 28 15:32:53 CEST 1999

Apologies for the flurry of activity here upsetting your quiet and peace,
but on looking at the onelist message centre, I found something rather
interesting - there's ANOTHER Peel list been set up! I can't imagine that
it's any more vibrant or dynamic than this one, but I can't tell as it's
moderated and has no viewable archives. I'm considering subverting them
later on, unless anyone here knows what it's like. Maybe one of you set it
up?
ObMusic/Peel - New Half Man Half Biscuit session to appear in September or
thereabouts...

Stuart