Festive 50 1977

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Wed Jul 28 15:15:19 CEST 1999

>From: Stig <jmsmall@...>
>

>Stuart McHugh wrote:
>> I was just on the Festive 50 website for some reason
>> (http://web.pncl.co.uk/~rocklist/festive50.htm
>> 1996 is particularly 'interesting!'
>
>You're famous!
Oh, the credits? I supplied them with some missing F50 listings - I have a
few photocopied ones from the late 70's/early 80's - Peel used to send
these out to anyone that asked. Go on, make me an offer... anyway, I'm not
the only one from this list to get a credit there.
Glad to see the Peelennium has livened up a bit now that we're into the
30's - all that music hall stuff was getting on my wick, I don't know how
the people of the 20's made it as far as the Depression without topping
themselves!

Stuart