Festive 50 1977

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Wed Jul 28 12:56:24 CEST 1999

I was just on the Festive 50 website for some reason
(http://web.pncl.co.uk/~rocklist/festive50.htm
1996 is particularly 'interesting!') and was reminded that no-one knows
what was broadcast in 1977 - certainly there was no voted F50 and Peel
instead played some of his favourites of the year. I was idly curious if
any of our older readers could remember what was in the 'chart'? I'm pretty
sure that The Motors were at #1 and #3 but that may not be accurate. Given
their subsequent demise into the ignominity of the Top 5, it's an
interesting thought...
Cheers

Stuart