Peej

Stephen_J._Wood@... Stephen_J._Wood@...
Sun Feb 28 11:01:10 CET 1999

 "rob" <robfleay> writes:
When is the Flatmates Peel Session album out anyway!

Sadly they base their release schedule on commercial viability rather than
artistic merit! (Whatever that is).

So I expect there'll be a Gene LP out any day! Am I alone in not
understanding why the man with 40 years of impeccable taste seems to have
fallen for a second rate Britpoop band with a nice line in poor Smiths
imitations and a screaming 13 year old fanbase? (And as for the Bluetones...)

No offence! (as the South African perfume seller on the Fast Show would say)

Does anyone know if you can you still get the Peel Show itself via the
Internet? That would help the guy who was out in Hong Kong, or wherever!

Cheers,

Rocker,

rocker@...