TRAM

rob whereisstan
Wed Feb 24 19:38:02 CET 1999

> The Cargo distrbution ad in last weeks NME said it was out this week but
> my local indie store says they have not been offered it yet. Its limited
> to 1000 copies so I dont want to miss out if it is out already!

This wouldn't be anything to do with Cargo being a bag of
shit would it?

Shellshock rock.

Is it just me or have there been some pretty poor sessions
recently? My favourites however of the past couple of
months were Godspeed YBE and Scratch Perverts - who are
playing in Derby next week - so I might go along

Rob Fleay
robfleay@...