clinic

Culhane, Edward culhanee@...
Wed Feb 24 13:07:37 CET 1999

This list seems to be facing an early death.

If I said I wasn't too impressed by Clinic's appearance live on the
Peel show would I be a philistine who wouldn't know good music if
it came up and bit me on the arse or do "the best band in Britain"
sound better on record?

Also I sat and listened to the first 20mins of last nights show eating
cornflakes and thought it a surprisingly wonderful experience. That
first song seemed rather amazing although I only heard the end.
Anyone care to comment on the "Sounds of the Suburbs EP". It
sounds as if it could be pretty good and worth a purchase. Also
that song by the band sounding like the delgados and the new Fall
single were rather exellent.

Kevin.