Cargo

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Wed Feb 10 10:31:14 CET 1999

>From: Stig <jmsmall@...>
>
>> http://www.cargo-records.com
>
>Thanks for the suggestion Stuart but the Cargo I'm looking for is Cargo
>as in "Distributed by Cargo" that you see on the back of records, a
>UK-based record distributor not associated with the US label (at least
>not as far as I know). If anyone knows how I can contact them I'll be
>extremely grateful. I'll even go as far as frotting. (Not the place, the
>activity...)
You're probably right, they are likely to be unassociated. Actually, Cargo
is a name that crops up a lot on other lists populated by people that run
labels and the like, usually accompanied by phrases like "didn't pay",
"never use them", "ate my first-born" etc. Though of course all this libel
could relate to either the UK or US version...

Stuart

PS Stig, was that YOU faxing Peel last night about the Ooberman sesion, you
meeja whoor?

http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk