Hello Everyone

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Sat Feb 6 16:45:39 CET 1999

Greetings, music lovers, to paraphrase another, er, 'long standing and
well-respected' dj. Glad to see you started without me.

>> So, who is on this list then?
There's about 50 people so far. Couldn't say if there's anyone rich/famous
of course.

So, I was away last week and of course missed the Spare Snare session.
Anyone care to comment - did they for example play tracks from last years
best album, 'Animals and Me'? Or new stuff?
And (yes, it's the hidden but true purpose of the list, in case you hadn't
guessed) did anyone tape it?
Cheers

Stuart

http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk