The Would Be's

daniel@... daniel@...
Tue Feb 2 18:35:57 CET 1999

I know a guy from London, who sparadically sends out a list of things he
has for sale.   Usually around a fiver a tape.  He has all sorts of
stuff and nearly every Peel sesh I can think of from recent years.  Next
time I get sent a copy I'll put out a quick note saying I've got the
list and if you can post saying who it was again I'll see if it's on
there.

Dan
In message <3.0.6.32.19990202104255.007e4eb0@...>, Dickon
Edwards <dickon@...> writes