Yo La Tengo on Peel

Clare Woodmansey cwoodmansey@...
Thu Dec 9 18:54:58 CET 1999

> >> From: Stuart McHugh <smchugh@...>

> When was the last time that happened, eh? No, I've only heard it the
once,
> but it didn't really grab me at all, it's far too downbeat for my liking.

It did pretty much the same for me, but it does reveal it's full glory on
repeated listening. I would class myself as someone who becomes more of a
fan with everything they release, as I haven't heard anything before
Electro-Pura and have only started listening to them regularly in recent
months. Damn, more money I now need to spend...

Rob