sheena easton

Kevin Culhane dodgefromgrange@...
Fri Dec 3 18:45:01 CET 1999

>Good to hear the Golinski Brothers again though.
>
>Stuart

Is that a tune that goes "bloody waste of time" or something? I remember on one of those Peel TV shows he’s driving in his car listening to stuff and a punk song that went something like that came on and I thought that the artist was something like Galinsky Brothers which has gotta be the same band? Was it in the 1980 Peelenium? If its the same tune I'll be really pissed off 'cos I thought it was great and I haven’t heard it since and I was hoping it would come up in the Peelenium, just my luck to be in the pub.
Kevin