sheena easton

Keith Hawley keith@...
Fri Dec 3 18:00:35 CET 1999

>>what?
>Sheena's Barmy Army, you must remember.

i do, very well... despite only being a nipper...

it just boggled my mind to hear JP play it along with Joy Division and The
Fall and say "ones of the classics of 1980... it's such a shame that i
never played it on my programme at the time"!!!!

>Good to hear the Golinski Brothers again though.

was that the "bloody" song?? i keep hearing this....

anyone any idea where to get a hold of this?

i presume that Actual Singles are impossible to get; but perhaps it's on
some Punk Compilation??  (to add to my already huge collection of punk/new
wave compilations! i mean how many times do i need "ever fallen in love",
"teenage kicks" and "babylon's burning"????)

--    keith@...      --