gaurdian

Kevin Culhane dodgefromgrange@...
Wed Aug 18 17:44:25 CEST 1999

I was in the University Library today (studying for repeats) and was reading the papers. Yesterdays Gaurdian had an article which said that to celebrate Peel's 60th birthday there would be a special Peel night on BBC2 and also something happening at radio1. Appartently "it will include suprise preformances by some of his favourite groups". Sounds exciting. I thought with what I had heard of what the gaurdian had said about the programmes music policy being racist it was strange for them to laud him as one of Britians national treasures.
kev.