PRAM Vs Tram

Annie O'Leary annie.oleary@...
Tue Apr 20 22:44:50 CEST 1999

Evening Kevin,

Tram are the ones that are good, Pram are the ones that, er, aren't.

Cheers,

Shane
At Un-Peeled

-----Original Message-----
From:	Kevin Culhane [SMTP:culhanee@...]
Sent:	20 April 1999 18:17
To:	peel@onelist.com
Subject:	[peel] Novak/Pram

From: "Kevin Culhane" <culhanee@...>

After last weeks monumental Novak session I bought the Blue
Cinook single which is equally wonderful. I seem to remember
hearing a track from them a few years ago which wasn't as
wonderful and which meant I ignored them up till now. Have they
improved recently or have they always been so wonderful. What
other releases by them should I consider investing in?

Also I heard a bit of a track recently by a band called Pram, also I
believe from Birmingham. It seemed pretty good. The band name
sounds familiar but it may be that I have them mixed up with Tram.
Can anyone (Mr. Strong?) tell me anything about them?

Kev.

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!