shameless bum #1

Kevin Culhane culhanee@...
Tue Apr 13 19:23:54 CEST 1999

our College radio station. Because of this I have access to Mini-
disc technology. Anyone out their interested in a mini-disc swap so
we can play what you send us? It will be Post Rock, indie, avant
garde and some electronica, or anything in general thats good. I
have a webpage with a list of my record collection I made in a failed
attempt to get a copy of a rare Beefheart LP. We will be given a
test run and if it is seen that we are doing something new and
different then we will go full time. This is where I see you coming in
to help.

Also if you are involved in a band or label we would love if you
posted us promos/demos etc.  We can play CD, vinyl, mini-disc
but tapes only if they are good quality. I'll give the station address
and webpage URL to anyone who requests it.

</color>I would like to go into negotiations for a world exclusive d�but radio
play of the list band.

<nofill>